2010년 12월 21일 화요일

3d Render in Office Furniture



















Hi there.., If you notice that this best house design blog update was take a longer time than before, well, its all because of my lil bit bussyness in doin this 3d interior design for my friends presentation for his client, he is just opposed of me, he has a great freehand sketch skills in interior design well im not so good at it. The pantry sketch is just a sample of freehand sketch that i can found stored in my computer.







































So here we go, the 3d interior for an office furniture, the 3d render is not so perfect, its all because im doin it using my laptop that have a limited ability in doin a 3d renders job. so here we go the office furniture that you can enjoy..:P. Have fun..







































댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기